Main Entrance (original structure)

 

Our Lady of Mt. Kisco
New Castle, New York

RHBPC has been involved in the evaluation of potential uses of the site of a former convent in New Castle, NY. The core of the existing structure is a 1920’s estate house converted into a convent in the 1950’s with extensive dormitory, Adoration Chapel, kitchen and classroom additions. RHBPC performed an evaluation of the 68,945 SF building and developed documentation for use in the renovation and preservation of the structure for use as a retreat center. Funding for the renovation is currently being located.