New York, New York
- The cellar level of the building was lowered, providing approximately 3,500 additional square feet of usable space to house the new treatment service rooms and waiting area.
- A landscaped garden courtyard was created outside of the waiting room at the building's lower level, offering natural light and a connection to the outdoors.
- The upper floors were completely renovated as classrooms and administrative offices.
- New egress stairs were added, as well as a new elevator to service all floors of the building.
- The facade and windows of the building were restored.